Tuesday 9 August 2011

There is nothing like a well dressed man


I am a lover of well dressed man...and I beg to differ the ignorant people out there that are too quick to assume if a man knows the difference between prada and top shop...one should amuse his not heterosexual....

anyway back to the point...I am male designer crushing on  Ozwald Boateng right know (...I don't know maybe its because I walk passed his Savile Row Store every evening on my way home for work ...and keep seeing crazy hot men in there ... all I can say is I'm in love!!!) 

While I'm 40% sure thats why I love his work I''m 60% sure its because of his unconventional use of colours on well tailer fiteds suits...or it could be that anything associated with Ozwald Boateng = Hot, sexy, successful...you be the judge...

P.S. Don't forget to like his new Facebook page xxxx



p.s. from a design point of view his store is crazy too!!!



check out his clothes





No comments:

Post a Comment