Monday 26 September 2011

There is nothing like a well dressed man - Topman s/s 2012

I have confessed my love for well dressed men over and over again and I will not rest until every man is dressed to impress (ok just my man) but back to the point ...Lucky me got to go to the Topman show and be surrounded by fashionably dressed (not all gay!!) men ...oh and I saw Mr beautiful again...while my original seat was amazing!!!....(much love to J)...but complications with a cretin made in Chelsea cast member meant I had to wait outside for his arrival which  left me once again LATE!! ( although this wasn't my fault this late problem I have is soooo on my list of things to fix about myself).


All in all I was able to catch some of the show and even meet Sir Green ... who I might add is a lovely man!!




anyway... here are some of my pic's from the show 

enjoy!!!!











Well dressed Men...lol...






No comments:

Post a Comment