Tuesday 9 September 2014

an example of God's glory and magnificence... Novena to the Holy Spirit




Hey everyone, 

Sorry I'v haven't posted anything in a while, i've been really busy... but today I found time to share something amazing with you all ...keep reading below....

Whenever life gets a little hard or I am just in need of a divine intervention I turn to God through Novenas ... they have always helped me in someway or the other and I would like to share a particularly special one with you all today. I have never had a novena work as quickly as this one has. God is just amazing and there is nothing he can't do, no matter how impossible it might be... this Novena is just an example of his glory and magnificence...



Before beginning this Prayer, first read it over and absorb what you will be saying. Then gather your thoughts and choose the specific words that you will be using to ask for your special request or intention.
For a more enriching experience, go down on your knees to pray or take it one step further and prostrate yourself (lay face down) on the floor while praying.




PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT


(pray for 3 days or 3 hours straight)

Holy Spirit, You who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my ideals, You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great the material desire may be. I want to be with You and my loved ones in Your perpetual glory. Amen
In Jesus Christ, your Son's name, I ask that you grant me (State your specific request or intention here!)


While making the request, you must promise either:
  • (a) To publish this prayer or
  • (b) To circulate the favor

This prayer should be said for 3 consecutive days. After the 3rd day, the request will be granted, no matter how difficult it may be.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment