Wednesday 15 June 2011

Alex Folzi - Summer Female Tee preview collection

It's 1:00am on a weekday and I get an irritating bb sound wake me up... usually I would fall back asleep but for some reason I decided to check ....to my pleasant surprise it was an email from my favorite designer Twins with preview info on their Newly released Female Tee collection ... I couldn't help myself ...and here I am 5 minutes later typing away with excitement...

.....I give you .....

Alex Folzi X Ojo Evelyn.





 This is a Limited edition Collection created in collaboration with Canadian artist Ojo Evenlyn and the collection features five painted illustrations incorporated with African Prints to adorn the powerful and iconic designs of their motherland culture.



(My Favorite!!!)



 The illustrations will be Hand Printed on 100% Certified Organic Cotton Female Tees with Chic Cuts and Fancy Sewing Patterns.




The collection will soon be made available on www.alexfolzi.com...(don't worry I will let you guys know exactly when its up ;) xxxx )


for more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment