Friday 24 June 2011

The J Lable

One of my favorite Lagos based designer Jewel by Lisa has sooooo graciously reached out to her younger fans by creating a new collection of clothes catered specifically to a more youthful age group and their wallets... :) ....


The Affordable Luxury Line called the J-Label maintains all that is fabulous and luxurious about Jewel by Lisabut taken to another level and sold at affordable prices....


Honestly speaking the quality and execution of the collection is so much like all her previous collections ...it's had me wondering just how affordable the line could possibly be ... What ever the case I will however remain hopeful that their prices are nothing like Moschino's new ridiculously named  label Moschino Cheap and Chic...


I guess we'll just have to wait and see.... Anyway I love the collection and hope you all do to ....enjoy....xxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment