Thursday 21 July 2011

Flashback: Versace

FLASHBACK....TAKES YOU TO THE BEGINNING OF MAJOR FASHION LABELS, AND SALUTES THEIR ORIGINAL CREATIVE DIRECTORS...


FLASHBACK: VERSACE


With the h&m Versace collection due for release this year I though of Gianni  Versace ...R.I.P.


Now if you though Versace had always been about the long tight gowns and platinum blode hair models you are very mistaken, don't get me wrong I love what Donatella has brought to the fashion house but nobody could or can ever do Versace like Gianni ...he was a master at creating the essence of female bold and sexy pieces....It kinda makes me sad that Versace Now has moved soo far away from what Gianni brought to the table but I guess his talent was a one of a kind.....


I dedicate Flashback to Gianni Versace and the models that he made Iconic with his designs



......Enjoy!!!.....
































Please Follow Me here 
or 
on Bloglovin!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment